Google Play App Store

Need suggestion how i can fight for my right and my childrenNeed suggestion how i can fight for my right and my children

Family »Posted 25 Jun 2017 Post Answer

legal question I am married to a bhutanese man and he hasnot divorced me and he got married to another two bhutanese women i have three children from him and he has not provided citizenship for my children and he took my eldest son with him to work along with him and he did not gave anything to him after working for his dad for 12 yrs now he has his wife from bhutan and son too and he dont have his citizenship to get mc and he cant put his son in census record in bhutan what can i do please suggest and i have my marriage certificate of me and my husband from nepal and another marriage certificate cooy from bhutan plz help
Note:he left me when my children were very young and hasnot supported any financial help raising my children too now my eldest son is 33 yrr old

Note: - We try our level best to avoid any kind of abusive content posted by users. Kindly report to us if you notice any, [email protected]

Copyright @ Pathmpor Consultants Pvt Ltd