Google Play App Store

How to File Legal Action in BhutanHow to File Legal Action in Bhutan

Labor »Posted 22 Nov 2017 Post Answer

legal question I am a Marketing Consultant from the Philippines and I have a travel company client from Bhutan. They haven\\\'t paid me and after several follow up I still get no reply from them. I sent them demand letter but no reply.

Now I am planning to file legal action just to collect my fee.

I need you advise on this. How can I collect the fee from that tour operator company?

Thank you so much in advance for your great assistance.

legal answer from lawyer E00027518Dear Sir/Madam. It is sad to hear that people have not paid you the dues. I would like to inform you that the following documents are required if you are planning to file for recovery:
1. A copy of the agreement, if you have one; or
2. Work Order or email correspondences;
3. Contract document.
4. A copy of your passport, if you want to file personally;
5. Visa to enter Bhutan
Please do let me know whether you are planning to file on your own or hire a lawyer for the case of recovery so that i can advice further

Lawyer Detail

Talk to Lawyer

Note: - We try our level best to avoid any kind of abusive content posted by users. Kindly report to us if you notice any, [email protected]

Copyright @ Pathmpor Consultants Pvt Ltd