Google Play App Store

How can we get back the 8 decimals of land which was in our thramHow can we get back the 8 decimals of land which was in our thram

Property »Posted 10 Aug 2017 Post Answer

legal question Dear Consultants of Law Fraternity,

Seeking legal advice on the following case:

-A property measuring 33 decimals was registered in the old Thram in name of Grandparents
-3 households submitted plea to court stating certain part of that 33 decimal is \\\\\\\"zhungsa\\\\\\\" and they agreed not to use or inhabit that land. Also coaxed old age grandparents ( dead now) in signing the document.
-Court ruled in their favor and cut off 8 decimals of land, reflecting 25 decimals of land in new Thram after survey.
-Wrote a petition to the Zimpoens office asking to set up an enquiry to the case and if possible to grant that land as a Kidu. few years later, office of the Gyalpoi Zimpoen advised the Gewog and Dzongkhag to look into the situation.

Seeking legal advice and consultant to pursue the case or reappeal.

Note: - We try our level best to avoid any kind of abusive content posted by users. Kindly report to us if you notice any, [email protected]

Copyright @ Pathmpor Consultants Pvt Ltd